We collect certain information or data about you when you use EventReference.com.
We collect :-
- the data you fill in on the registration form.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- information on how you use the site, using cookies.
This data can be viewed by authorised staff for the legitimate business interests of Reference Technology Ltd which in this case is to :
- administering our service.
- sending you information and guides about how to use our tools.
- sending you emails for transactions and for functions like “reset my password”.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
We will only store your data until 12 months after you delete your user account.
Disclosing your information
We will only pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we won't pass on your details to other companies or websites.
If you have any questions about our use of your data then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.